About the Pirate Boat Excursion
Neptune Pirate Boat Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs & Grand River South East Waterfall
Enjoy a unique Cruise along the East Coast on a Pirate Ship. Feel the wind in your hair and smell the salty sea as you enjoy an ultimate cruising adventure on our very Luxurious Pirate boat, departing from the East of Mauritius “Debarcadère Trou D’eau Douce”. This is an unforgettable trip on board a wooden sailing pirate style boat – you are sure that this will definitely be one of the highlights of your holidays on our tropical island. The 4 pirate boats (34-40 ft) is of unique design, made as a replica of a real pirate boat with two masts and five sails of wooden brown varnished. Sailing on the pirate boat will take you back in time to the old days of the pirates.
Theme of this Luxurious Cruise is of a Pirate Adventure World As part of this splendid excursion, you will appreciate and enjoy:
- Full Day Trip on the luxurious pirate sailing boat (09:30 – 15:45)
- Departure from Debarcadère Jetty of Trou D’eau Douce Village – East of Mauritius
- More Cruising time in the turquoise waters of the beautiful East Coast, enjoying stunning landscapes
- Motor boat visit to the Grand River South-East Waterfalls
- Relaxation on the Ile aux Cerfs Island Rich Entertainment on board, including exciting Pirate show, games, live music and dance.
- Savouring Pirates Lunch, (Fish, Chicken, Salads and much more…)
- Selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks offered throughout the day
- Sailing past the beautiful Ile aux Margenie and discovering the upper part of Ile aux Cerfs Island
- Key Snorkeling sites into the lagoon / Gorgeous Aquatic sites of the East
Further details on our Pirate Ship Cruise
- The Pirate Adventure departs at 09:30 from the jetty at Debarcadère, Trou D’eau Douce at the East of Mauritius.
- Expected arrival time to the jetty at Pointe Jerome is 15:45.
- You will board the pirate boat and will have a short pre departure briefing by the boat captain about the day schedule, the cruise plan and the safety measures.
- Following the briefing, the pirate boat will set sail for a cruise inside the lagoon along the East coast seeing great views of the mountain range. The Pirate boat will cruise along the shore line heading the direction of the Grand River Waterfalls.
- Then when reaching the Grand River, you will go by small motor boats to visit the waterfalls which are found about 500m upstream.
- You will going to the aquatic site for snorkelling
- Following that you will head back to the Pirate Boat for the lunch. Hungry Delicious Pirates Lunch (Served on board around 12:30 Pm) includes:
- Starter Fresh Baguettes / Butter Garlic Breads
- Fresh Vegetable Salads
- Main course Delicious BBQ chicken & Fresh grilled Fish
- Dessert Banana Flambée
- Selection of complimentary drinks Non-stop supply of a selection of drinks including both soft drinks (Water, Coke, Juice…) and alcoholic beverages(beer, local rum, white and red wine…)
All is complemented by a musical atmosphere on boat, which is very friendly with live programs and Sega dance performed by the marvellous crew. After the lunch, the Pirate boat will be heading to Ile aux Cerfs Island which is a beautiful island near the east coast of Mauritius. With its swaying casuarinas and palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters, this amazing paradise island is the perfect setting for a relaxing day of sun worship. After the visit to Ile aux Cerfs, you will be back on the Pirate boat who will set the sails in the direction of the Fishermen Village of Trou D’eau Douce. All along, you will be able to admire the breathtaking sceneries of the East coast. There is nothing more glorious than starting your day on a luxury pirate boat with musicians and the Sega dancers, who will create rich programs emotions that combine adventure, sharing and celebration..
An unforgettable day is waiting for you!!